LogiMAT 2021: Experience logistics solutions anew!
Smart Solutions for the Automated Warehouse
and the Digital Supply Chain.
Due to the current corona situation, LogiMAT has been postponed to June 22 to 24, 2021.
From today's point of view, the hygiene concept of the organizer EUROEXPO Messe- und Kongress-GmbH and Landesmesse Stuttgart seems to meet the requirements for LogiMAT 2021. As a regular exhibitor, the ICS naturally plans to participate in the largest intralogistics trade fair in Europe in 2021. Of course we would be pleased to meet you there.
Efficient. Cost-neutral. Climate-friendly. - Top Solutions for your Supply Chain.
In the following months, until the start of LogiMAT 2021, we will keep you informed about the efficient, cost-neutral and climate-friendly top solutions you can expect at the ICS booth. Of course, our experts will already present you with trends and innovations for the digitalized supply chain in order to realize an efficient and perfectly fitting solution.
We are the Supply Chain Architects. - Together we design your Sustainable Supply Chain.
The demand for pragmatic and highly scalable process optimization, in intralogistics as well as in extralogistics and telematics, is needed across the board in companies to prepare for the future. The current exceptional situation of the coronavirus pandemic shows the existential importance of digital collaboration and remote services in companies today. For example, logistics managers can monitor their flow of goods from anywhere, intervene in real time and prioritize.
Use your personal Expert Advice.
In addition to specific solution topics such as software and hardware, our digitization experts will also advise you on integrated processes in a mutually agreed appointment, via WebSession with live demo.
Tell us your topic and your preferred date and let us show you the potential for optimization!
Holistic „Big Topics“
- Automation & networking of your global supply chain
- Business Intelligence in real time at all levels of the supply chain
- Individual managed services up to IT operations management
- Software platforms for intralogistics and your onsite business
- Omnichannel strategies for the new Customer Journey
The sustainable Supply Chain: Reduce your Carbon Footprint.
With more than 30 years of project expertise and a constantly scrutinizing view, with regard to a sustainable supply chain, we develop future-proof solutions and actively counteract climate change. For example, we implement smart IT infrastructures, optimize routes in intralogistics and control fleets of vehicles with reduced emissions.
In the future and together with our customers, we would like to strengthen this sustainability concept even further in order to positively counteract climate change. We cordially invite you and your company to an exchange of information and dialogue via web session and live demonstration.
Supply Chain and Omnichannel-Logistics in Real-Time
- Work in progress (WIP)
- Dynamic replenishment
- Container management
- Automated identification
- Industrial robots and cobots
- Selection & strategy: Android-OS platform, hard- & software
- Development of Android applications
- Transformation of existing applications
- MDM - Mobile device management
- Strategy >> Implementation >> Live operation
Trade logistics and store delivery
- Technical couriers / Logistics service providers
- Mobile order processing
- Shelf management
- Digital document management
- Returns management
- Reverse logistics
POS solutions for retail
- Digital sales assistants
- Inventory solutions
- Service robots
- Omnichannel/E-Commerce solutions
- POS smart services
- POS technologies
Planning & control
- Acting Analytics / Business Intelligence
- Advanced planning & scheduling (APS)
- Global track & trace
- Managed Services / Business Management
- e-Mobility infrastructures
- Process simulation
- Real-time control
- Voice processing
- Transport control systems / Stacker control systems
- Dynamic prioritization
- Path and route optimization
- Business video intelligence
- Picture and video documentation
- Mobile test processes
- Digital test pattern control
- Quality management
- Yard Management
- Simultaneous barcode reading
- RFID gates
- Real-time transparency
- Real-time disposition
- Automated shipping notifications
- ETA - Estimated time on arrival
- Cold chain monitoring
- Telematics and ECO Driving
- Container and returns management
Mobile Showroom: Android Computing presented by Experts at your Location.
In ever shorter innovation cycles, mobile computing is constantly being further developed to meet the daily continuous operation with constantly increasing process requirements in warehousing and extra logistics.
Who keeps track of which features are necessary and indispensable for your company, even indispensable for increasing productivity?
Our process & hardware experts. They come to you with the mobile showroom! Test the latest Android technologies without any obligation and free of charge and let them show you future-proof solutions.
We would like to invite you to get to know trends and innovations for the digitalized supply chain, via WebSession and Live-Demo.
José da Silva
Chief Sales Officer
Appointments by telephone under: