Visit us at the LogiMAT 2020.
Smart Solutions for the Automated Warehouse and the Digital Supply Chain.
You can expect exciting topics, a highly motivated team of experts and the usual excellent Barista service at our booth. Discover innovative concepts as well as integrative solutions that network, automate and optimize your individual supply chain.
We will be presenting innovations from our software portfolio, including new features of the Warehouse Management System Stradivari® WMS and the ICS Mobile Device Management. In combination with the latest and individually scalable IoT Devices, Android Mobility and intelligent sensor technology, we work with you to design your future-oriented, networked warehouse - across all locations.
Bidirectionally integrated mobile order management in transport, logistics and service can be achieved with the Mobile Business Platform 4mobile. New functions and app extensions await you here as well, which support proactive process planning, efficient controlling and sustainable reverse logistics.
Convince yourself of the advantages of our software solutions and smart technologies during the live demonstration!
Measures taken by LogiMAT due to coronavirus (COVID-19).
The health and safety of visitors and exhibitors is a top priority for the organizers of LogiMAT. Find out what measures LogiMAT has taken to protect visitors and exhibitors: https://www.logimat-messe.de/en/coronavirus
Efficient. Cost-neutral. Climate-friendly. – Top Solutions for your Supply Chain at the Trade Fair Booth.
Secure your Lead in the Digital Supply Chain.
In our increasingly networked world, companies have numerous opportunities to create complete process transparency in the supply chain as well as to transform their warehouses, logistics and services. To achieve this, companies must make the right decisions today in order to remain competitive tomorrow.
Take advantage of your personal expert consulting.
In addition to specific solution topics such as software and hardware, our digitization experts will also consult you on holistic processes at our booth in a mutually agreed appointment. This saves you valuable time that you would invest in an on-site workshop.
Tell us your topic as well as your preferred date and let us show you the potential for optimization!
Holistic "Big Topics"
- Automation & connectivity of your global supply chain
- Real-time business intelligence at all supply chain levels
- Individual managed services up to IT operations management
- Software platforms for intralogistics and your onsite business
- Omnichannel strategies for the new customer journey
The sustainable Supply Chain: Reduce your CO2 Footprint.
With over 30 years of project expertise and a constant focus on a sustainable supply chain, we develop future-proof solutions and actively counter climate change. Thus we realize smart IT infrastructures, optimize routes in intralogistics and manage vehicles fleets with reduced emissions.
We would like to strengthen this sustainability concept even further in the future and together with our customers in order to counteract climate change positively. We cordially invite you and your company to an information exchange and dialogue in hall 8, booth A21.
Supply Chain and Omnichannel-Logistics in Real-Time
- Work in progress (WIP)
- Dynamic replenishment
- Container management
- Automated identification
- Industrial robots and cobots
- Selection & strategy: Android-OS platform, hard- & software
- Development of Android applications
- Transformation of existing applications
- MDM - Mobile device management
- Strategy >> Implementation >> Live operation
Trade logistics and store delivery
- Technical couriers / Logistics service providers
- Mobile order processing
- Shelf management
- Digital document management
- Returns management
- Reverse logistics
POS solutions for retail
- Digital sales assistants
- Inventory solutions
- Service robots
- Omnichannel/E-Commerce solutions
- POS smart services
- POS technologies
Planning & control
- Acting Analytics / Business Intelligence
- Advanced planning & scheduling (APS)
- Global track & trace
- Managed Services / Business Management
- e-Mobility infrastructures
- Process simulation
- Real-time control
- Voice processing
- Transport control systems / Stacker control systems
- Dynamic prioritization
- Path and route optimization
- Business video intelligence
- Picture and video documentation
- Mobile test processes
- Digital test pattern control
- Quality management
- Yard Management
- Simultaneous barcode reading
- RFID gates
- Real-time transparency
- Real-time disposition
- Automated shipping notifications
- ETA - Estimated time on arrival
- Cold chain monitoring
- Telematics and ECO Driving
- Container and returns management
ICS Lecture in the Innovation Forum
12.30 to 13.00 o'clock
Forum F, Hall 6
Das automatisierte Warehouse: Integrative Lösungen mit smarten Technologien & intelligenter Software.
(The lecture is in German Language.)
José da Silva, Chief Sales Officer ICS Group
We are pleased to invite you to experience trends and innovations for the digitalized supply chain live at our booth. For an expert consulting at LogiMAT 2020, at the ICS booth, please specify the topic and your desired visit date.
We will meet at LogiMAT 2020.
José da Silva, Chief Sales Officer
Telephone appointments under:
Phone: +49 6151 9064-012All essential information about our solutions at LogiMAT 2020 is available here in the compact OnePager.
Schedule an appointment and get your free trade fair ticket.